What does V.I.P. service from A Successful Career look like? It’s the equivalent of what the logistics/delivery industry calls “white-glove service,” which is described as “marked by special care or attention.” That’s the enhanced quality my new V.I.P. service level delivers.
This top-tier, premium service level consists of a package that includes the following:
- Two (2) one-hour branding/strategy coaching calls: In these sessions, I ask you open-ended questions to dig deep into what makes you valuable, successful in your work, and more. I reflect back to you the career themes that strike me and get your input on them. These sessions are normally scheduled close together, with no more than three days in between, to preserve our focus and momentum.
- Brand map development: I prepare a brand map that reiterates the target you and I have agreed upon and becomes the foundation of our work together. It documents the career story themes we identified together and pairs each of those themes or “brand values” with stories you shared with me. The map makes it easy to internalize and talk about your brand. It also describes the strategy I recommend for your résumé and other documents. In addition, it serves as a standalone tool for you to use in interview preparation, emails, and other situations.
- Résumé creation, including up to three revision rounds
- Master cover letter
- LinkedIn profile creation or revamp/upgrade
- Editing/revision and consultation
What the V.I.P. level is and is not: It offers extensive interaction and opportunity to explore where you want your job search to take you and how to reach that goal. It emphatically is not a one-size-fits-all solution! It is an intense, custom-tailored approach designed to fit your specific job search/career advancement requirements.
Who can benefit from the V.I.P. service level?
- Senior managers and executives who are planning their next career move and are ready to put the necessary “muscle” into executing a successful job search campaign.
- Anyone who takes career advancement 100% seriously and is prepared to invest the time, energy, and (of course) financial resources needed to obtain the full benefit from this level.