A Successful Career
Specializing in customized job search and career strategy management for senior managers and executives
As an executive, you need a targeted job search strategy and expert support to help you reach your goal.
Therefore, your career marketing materials must be designed to present you as a “best of the best” answer to employers. When you start with a customized, professional solution from A Successful Career, you can gain the competitive advantage you need.
Check out this video to learn how we can work together to achieve success in your job search and career.
How can I help?
You are a mid-manager, senior manager, or executive who wants to capture a new career opportunity…
And you know the competition will be fierce. You need a dedicated expert on your team who can help you blow past obstacles to a successful job search.
That means someone who can partner with you to execute your job search and career plan with maximum effectiveness.
In short, you need an expert you can trust to support you when it counts, from start to finish. If you’re as committed to your career success as I am to helping you achieve it, you probably need me!
What’s Your Job Search Challenge?
Do you relate to any of these statements?
- I’m a senior executive in my company and need to carry out a highly confidential job search. However, I don’t have someone I can trust to work with me, someone I can safely share sensitive information with.
- Although my resume worked earlier in my career, I’m concerned it won’t take me to the next level now.
- My resume gets me some interviews, but I haven’t interviewed for a job in 15 years, and everything’s different now. I’m sure I’ve missed out on jobs I should have landed because I blew the interview.
- I don’t have a LinkedIn profile and don’t have time to bother with it, but everyone tells me I need one. What’s so important about being on LinkedIn, anyway?
- I feel like I’m spinning my wheels trying to do the whole job search thing by myself.
If any of these career challenges sounds close to a situation you’re experiencing, help is available. Moreover, it’s more accessible than you might think.
Why should you check into this ASAP? Because by developing career marketing tools that showcase your value persuasively and using a personalized, value-oriented approach, I can increase your job search effectiveness. Furthermore, in some cases I can actually shorten the search. Being able to get results like that is what excites me about the work I do for clients.
“Without your great work, I wouldn’t have gotten the job I am currently in. I only sent out two resumes, and both companies wanted to hire me.”
–Marie Romero, Sales Management
Essentially, you don’t have to feel stuck with any aspect of your job search. I have successfully assisted countless mid-management to executive-level clients to pursue and capture their desired positions.
Learn how I can help – submit your resume!
Already know you need a consultation?
Confidential Information Respected
I will not share your personal information with any third party unless I receive specific written authorization from you.
I will preserve your privacy by keeping your information confidential.
Get weekly job and career-related short-tips & info on my LinkedIn company page: A Successful Career
A Successful Career – located in the Boston MetroWest area of Massachusetts, but serving clients throughout the world