A Successful Career
Specializing in customized career strategy management for senior managers and executives
As an executive, you urgently need a targeted, effective job search strategy and expert support you can count on to help you get where you want to go.
Your career marketing materials must be designed to present you as a “best of the best” answer to the employers you’re targeting. With a customized, professional solution from A Successful Career, you can gain the competitive advantage you need.
Check out this short video to learn how we can work together to achieve success in your job search and career.
How can I help?
You are a mid-manager, senior manager, or executive who wants to capture a new career opportunity…
And you know the competition will be fierce. You need someone on your team who can contribute both expertise and dedication to help you blow past the obstacles to a successful job search.
Someone who can partner with you to shape and execute your job search and career plan with maximum impact and effectiveness.
In short, you need an expert you can trust to be there for you when it counts, from start to finish. If you’re as committed to your career success as I will be to helping you achieve it, you probably need me!
Do you relate to any of these statements?
- I need to carry out a highly confidential job search, but I don’t have someone I can trust to work with me on it, someone I can safely share sensitive information with.
- My resume worked earlier in my career, but I’m concerned it won’t take me to the next level now.
- I don’t have a LinkedIn profile and don’t have the time to bother with it, but everyone keeps telling me I need one. What’s so important about being on LinkedIn, anyway?
- My resume gets me some interviews, but I haven’t interviewed for a job in 15 years, and everything’s different now. I’m sure I’ve missed out on jobs I should have landed because I blew the interview.
- I feel like I’m spinning my wheels trying to do the whole job search thing by myself.
If any of these career challenges sounds close to a situation you’re experiencing, help is available and more accessible than you might think.
By developing career marketing tools that showcase your value persuasively and using a personalized, value-oriented approach, I can increase the effectiveness of your job search – and in some cases actually shorten it. Being able to get results like that is what excites me about the work I do for clients.
“Without your great work, I wouldn’t have gotten the job I am currently in. I only sent out two resumes, and both companies wanted to hire me.”
–Marie Romero, Sales Management
You don’t have to feel stuck with any aspect of your job search. I have successfully assisted countless mid-management to executive-level clients to pursue and capture their desired positions.
Is Your Job or Career Satisfaction at 100%? 30 Questions to Ask Yourself about Your Job/Career
I invite you to take the “30-question challenge” and ask at least some of these questions:
- What’s a “good day” at work for you?
- What is your dream job?
- What is the best job search advice you ever received?
- If you were fired from your job tomorrow, would you be ready to start looking for another job right away?
- If you made a career change, what would it be? (And what do you do now?)
- What do you love about your job?
- If you won the lottery tomorrow, would you quit your job?
- If you could change one thing about your current job, what would it be?
- Do you have a “side hustle” (part-time job or self-employment)? What is it?
- If you have a college degree — does it relate to the job you’re doing now?
- If you could do one thing differently in your career, what would it be?
- If you weren’t doing your current job, what do you think you would be doing?
- What one thing do you wish you had known about your current job/company before you started here?
- If you could do over one thing in your job/career, what would it be?
- What is the most difficult challenge you’ve ever faced at work?
- If you became famous for doing something that you don’t currently do, what would it be?
- If you had to work in one job for the rest of your life, would it be your current job, or would you want a different job?
- Do you prefer working alone, with a team, or both?
- What is the most incredible thing you’ve ever done at work?
- What is the most memorable thing a boss/supervisor has said to you?
- What is the worst thing that has ever happened to you at work?
- If you could work for any person in the world, who would it be, and what job would you want?
- If you went back to school right now, what would you study?
- What is your biggest regret about your career?
- Have you ever turned down a job offer? Why?
- Have you ever quit a job in the first 30 days?
- Where do you see yourself (professionally) five years from now?
- What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received from a customer?
- What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received from your boss?
- Which would you choose: more money, or more flexibility in your job?
If you’d like to explore these with an eye to improving your job or career satisfaction, let’s have a conversation! Just schedule a call to get an idea of what we can do together–there’s no obligation to purchase.
Learn how I can help – submit your resume!
Already know you need a consultation?
Confidential Information Respected
I will not share your personal information with any third party unless I receive specific written authorization from you.
I will preserve your privacy by keeping your information confidential.
Get weekly job and career-related short-tips & info on my LinkedIn company page: A Successful Career
A Successful Career – located in the Boston MetroWest area of Massachusetts, but serving clients throughout the world